Supply Chain - Summer Undergraduate Co-Op
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2023
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers six product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, workplace and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 15 offices across three continents, 1,600+ full-time employees and 17,000+ customers across 70+ countries, including 45 companies in the Fortune 500.
As an intern joining Verkada's Supply Chain team, you will be working on projects that directly impact Verkada's day to day operations and help set and implement the global strategy for Verkada’s growing business. Candidates in this group can be considered for Supply Chain, Sourcing, Global Operations, or Fulfillment roles.
Note: This posting is for internship only opportunities.
- Experience with Excel (or related) modeling and simulations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to management required.
- Strong academic performance to date
- Undergraduate degree in progress from a top program with a focus in Supply Chain, Operations, Finance or related field.
- Available for a full-time (40 hours per week) in person internship in San Mateo, CA
- Available for a Summer Co-Op (starting May 2024) preferably 3 - 4 months
- Graduation Date 2025
- Supply Chain: Responsible for the end to end Supply Chain of Verkada's products. Weekly demand, manufacturing and inventory planning and execution
- Sourcing: Own sourcing for Verkada's products and supply chain partners (supplier selection, negotiations, strategic deals)
- Operations: Logistics strategy, managing 3PL partnership and overall Verkada strategy
- Fulfillment: Manage customer distribution and responsible for ensuring a seamless customer experience for our partners
Perks and Benefits
- Monthly Housing Stipend (on top of hourly wage)
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Intern events and mixers
- Startup Mindset: As a fast-growing startup, every day brings new challenges and opportunities for growth, and we want you to grow with us!
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada, and Parents at Verkada.