San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers six product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, workplace and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 15 offices across three continents, 1,600+ full-time employees and 17,000+ customers across 70+ countries, including 45 companies in the Fortune 500.
- Manage the creation and upkeep of high quality learning modules that provide product information, sales narratives, best practices, self-paced learning modules, video creation, scripts and more.
- Create an internal certification initiative for Sellers and Sales Managers, centered around product knowledge and positioning.
- Collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams including Channel, Partners, Solution Engineering, Support, and Product Marketing to gain insights into training needs/ requirements.
- Handle the reception of requests for e-learning modules, oversee these requests, and provide insights on the adoption, completion, and overall satisfaction levels of the training materials.
- Evaluate existing instructional content, identify learning gaps, and generate online learning resources and materials accordingly.
- Troubleshoot technical problems via reported user issues.
- Establish a systematized approach and guidelines for the structure, storage, and archiving of e-learning modules, assuming responsibility for the entire lifecycle of each learning module.
- Comfortable being on camera and working with a virtual and remote team.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, 3+ years of experience using course authoring tools.
- Ability to create content by blending existing and new methods.
- Experience with producing content video and training transcripts.
- Outstanding communication & organizational skills.
- Understanding of varied learning styles.
- Knowledge of assessment and evaluation methods.
- Proficiency with Articulate, Docebo, or proprietary LMS.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Be an effective communicator, verbally, written and listening.
- Comfortable with aspects of G-Suite such as Google Drive and Gmail.
Show off your Work
- Along with your resume, share an example of content you've developed such as: Product tutorials, demo sales guides, procedure guidelines, knowledge base articles or classroom training slides.
At Verkada, we want to attract and retain the best employees, and compensate them in a way that appropriately and fairly values their individual contribution to the company. With that in mind, we carefully consider a number of factors to determine the appropriate starting pay for an employee, including their primary work location and an assessment of a candidate’s skills and experience, as well as market demands and internal parity. For this role, Verkada estimates a starting annual base salary will fall in the range of approximately $70,000 – 130,000. This estimate can vary based on the factors described above, so the actual starting annual base salary may be above or below this range. Annual base salary is also just one component of Verkada’s total rewards package. A Verkada employee may be eligible for additional forms of compensation, depending on their role, including sales incentives, discretionary bonuses, and/or equity in the company in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
• Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs - Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
• Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
• Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
• Expanded mental health support
• Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
• Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
• Professional development stipend
• Wellness/fitness benefits
• Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.