MBA Grad 2024 Full-Time Hire - Supply Chain
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2023
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers six product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, workplace and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 15 offices across three continents, 1,600+ full-time employees and 17,000+ customers across 70+ countries, including 45 companies in the Fortune 500.
As an MBA candidate joining Verkada Supply Chain team, you will be helping to set and implement the global strategy for Verkada’s growing business. Candidates in this group can be considered for Supply Chain, Sourcing, Global Operations, or Fulfillment roles.
- Experience with Excel (or related) modeling and simulations
- Previous supply chain, sourcing, operations, or fulfillment experience a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to management required.
- Ability to travel at minimum once a quarter to Asia
- MBA or Masters degree from a top program with a focus in Supply Chain, Operations, Finance or related field.
- Graduation 2024
- Supply Chain: Responsible for the end to end Supply Chain of Verkada's products. Weekly demand, manufacturing and inventory planning and execution
- Sourcing: Own sourcing for Verkada's products and supply chain partners (supplier selection, negotiations, strategic deals)
- Operations: Logistics strategy, managing 3PL partnership and overall Verkada strategy
- Fulfillment: Manage customer distribution and responsible for ensuring a seamless customer experience for our partners
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
• Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs - Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
• Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
• Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
• Expanded mental health support
• Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
• Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
• Professional development stipend
• Wellness/fitness benefits
• Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.