Director of Channel Sales, APAC
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2023
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers six product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, workplace and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $460M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 15 offices across three continents, 1,600+ full-time employees and 20,000+ customers across 70+ countries.
- Lead a team of APAC Channel Sales Managers (CSMs) in achieving individual and team quota
- Own the Channel Sales go-to-market strategy for APAC
- Ongoing mentoring and development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and coaching new CSMs
- Support & coach team of CSMs in their responsibility to build pipeline daily
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast to the Director of Global Channel Sales
- Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results
- Assist CSMs in closing highly complex transactions through the development of executive-level relationships with key partners
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Coordinate and lead weekly and monthly one-on-one and team-wide pipeline reviews, meetings and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success in directly leading a high-performing sales team within a sales environment (experience and high performance in the Channel space is highly preferred)
- Channel management experience with Security Integrators and/or IT VAR reseller partners
- Familiarity with onboarding distributors
- Experience leading teams covering the following geos/countries (Japan, S Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand)
- Demonstrated sales success (President’s Club or similar recognition)
- Successful track record in a high-volume transaction sales environment
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Proven ability to successfully hire and train new sales representatives and coach lower performers through to success
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results
- 50% travel expectation throughout your assigned territory
- Must live in Singapore
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.