Senior Frontend Engineer, Web
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2021
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom management and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14 offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and 15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in the Fortune 500.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, Web on Verkada's Marketing team, you will manage Verkada's online presence and drive the development of new and innovative web experiences, keeping beautiful and modern design at the top of your mind. You will work closely with our design, marketing, and broader engineering teams to scale and optimize verkada.com, experiment with highly visible UI to drive growth, and implement best practices to streamline the business.
As part of a small team, we are looking for someone who embodies a growth mindset and displays leadership potential. You should be experienced with owning projects end to end and driving strategic, data-driven decisions.
- Manage the Verkada corporate website and build beautiful and creative microsites.
- Be a Growth Hacker - Partner with the Marketing team to create web growth hacks that result in organic and viral growth.
- Build and integrate with other platforms to A/B test and optimize performance.
- Increase conversions as well as put operational processes in place.
- Established experience building enterprise-level websites or web applications that are pixel perfect and responsive
- Attention to detail, a good eye and understanding of design
- Expert knowledge of REST API and experience using GIT
- An understanding of how to ensure pages can be crawled efficiently for SEO purposes
- Experience implementing B2B analytic tools and integrations (Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics)
- Experience with Gatsby JS, Next JS a plus
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and well-being of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs - Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
- Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
- Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
- Expanded mental health support
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
- Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
- Professional development stipend
- Wellness/fitness benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal-opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
See more open positions at Verkada
Something looks off?