Algiers Province, Algeria
Posted on Wednesday, July 27, 2022
Yassir is the leading super App for on demand, ride-hailing, last-mile delivery, payment services and more, set to change the way daily services are provided. It currently operates in 45 cities across multiple countries. It has raised $150 million in Series B funding, five times what it raised in its previous priced round last November with world class investors such as BOND and Y Combinator, which is the precursor of the likes of Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Doordash, among others.
We’re not just about serving people - we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need while infusing social values.
About the role
We are looking for a full-time in-house Agile Coach to accompany our agile transformation at Yassir. You will be supporting multiple teams as they transition to Agile and you will adapt our processes to rapidly changing environments.
- Promote agile methods
- Supporting and accelerating the agile transformation of Yassir teams internationally
- Monitor the performance and acceptance of the implementation of agile practices
- Lead workshops to train employees on agile practices
- Animate transformation projects
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Accompany the squads in their agility practices
- Accompany the squads towards more responsibility and autonomy
- Work with teams to improve processes and adopt tools
- Facilitate Agile Ceremonies
- Helping teams to self-organize
- Help identify and eliminate obstacles encountered by teams
- Coach and train development teams, product managers and engineering team in the effective application of agile values, rules and practices
- Help train new teams in core Agile principles and values, including Scrum frameworks;
- Schedule refresher training as needed.
- Coach Product Managers and Engineering Managers and Scrum Masters to write good user stories, prioritize work based on business value and minimum viable product, relative story sizing/estimating, and performance criteria. acceptance/achievement.
- Train business and operational teams on how to work in the Agile environment
- Develop templates for agile rituals, user stories and other agile artifacts.
- Support teams in the optimal use of product management tools (Jira, etc.).
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent. Computer science degree is a plus.
- Three-plus years of relevant experience as an agile coach or scrum master
- It is in your nature to empower teams and people to achieve their full potential
- Proven record in promoting transparency, empowerment and continuous improvement
- Professional fluency in written & spoken English. French or Arabic is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and oral formats.
- High level of self-motivation and integrity.
- Good understanding of Spotify Model, Kanban, Team Topologies, OKRs is a strong plus
Why should you join Yassir
- 😎 You will be part of one of the most valuable tech company in North Africa and the Middle-East.
- 🤙🏽Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- 👌🏽Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment or in remote
- 💯 The rare opportunity to change the world around you such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another app, we’re infusing social values and reinventing how services are provided
- 🚉 Great compensation and bonuses
- 🚀 Paid company holidays
- 💸 Full social coverage
Do you want to become part of our first-class team? You should definitely send us your application. 🚀