Posted on Wednesday, July 27, 2022
Yassir is the leading super App for on demand, ride-hailing, last-mile delivery, payment services and more, set to change the way daily services are provided. It currently operates in 45 cities across multiple countries. It has raised $150 million in Series B funding, five times what it raised in its previous priced round last November with world class investors such as BOND and Y Combinator, which is the precursor of the likes of Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Doordash, among others.
We’re not just about serving people - we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need while infusing social values.
What we're looking for
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced DevSecOps Engineer to join our Security squad. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in both software development and security, with a focus on automating security processes and integrating security into the development lifecycle. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining secure systems, as well as developing and maintaining security tools and processes to ensure the security of our systems and data.
About your role as DevOps
- Design and implement scalable, secure, and reliable infrastructure for our services.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to ensure seamless integration of new features and services.
- Monitor and troubleshoot production systems, identifying and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Automate deployment and scaling processes to minimize downtime.
- Continuously improve infrastructure and processes to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
About your experience
- Strong experience with Linux administration and scripting languages such as Bash, Python, and TypeScript.
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and services (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Strong understanding of network protocols and security best practices.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Terraform, CDK for Terraform, or Pulumi.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Why you should join Yassir
- 😎 You will be part of one of the first Algerian startups to go through the Y Combinator program and one of the fastest-growing tech companies in North Africa. We are current in +30 cities (Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Senegal, France and Germany)
- 💸 Attractive salary and you even get a stake in the company
- 🚉 Subsidized public transit pass
- 🤙🏽Have a lasting impact on our company's culture
- 🚀 Perfect timing with renowned investors to build something great
- 📈 Extremely steep learning curve with own responsibility and intensive guidance
- 💯 Make a real impact on the world by helping us bring affordable financial and on-demand services to millions of Africans
Do you want to become part of our first-class team? You should definitely send us your application. 🚀