Senior Motion Designer
Algiers Province, Algeria
Posted on Wednesday, July 27, 2022
Yassir is the leading super App for on demand, ride-hailing, last-mile delivery, payment services and more, set to change the way daily services are provided. It currently operates in 45 cities across multiple countries. It has raised $150 million in Series B funding, five times what it raised in its previous priced round last November with world class investors such as BOND and Y Combinator, which is the precursor of the likes of Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Doordash, among others.
We’re not just about serving people - we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need while infusing social values.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Motion Designer capable of creating marketing initiatives within a cross-discipline team, which includes creative development and collaboration across design, and content design. We’re looking for a passionate, positive, creative self-starter, who can produce quality content packages end-to-end in a collaborative team environment.
- Collaborate with Projects managers, peers and leadership to deliver high-quality, scalable, on-brand graphic and motion design solutions to build a superior vendor and shopping customer experience.
- Produce video graphics, motion, templates, layouts, video edits, vendor proofs and visual standards for customer facing physical assets.
- Provide and manage design, motion graphics and video editing documentation and specifications.
- Proactively manage time and deadlines.
- Report daily and weekly metrics on completed projects.
- Work closely with fellow international Designers to ensure high standards of graphic design, motion graphics, and video editing brand consistency and customer experience.
- Communicate design, motion graphics and/or video editing rational in a clear, respectful and open, fluent manner with internal partners and advertisers’ teams.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Audiovisual Communications/Graphic Design, Motion Design or commensurate design experience.
- Expert proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products.
- A minimum of 5 years of video production experience required, including experience providing conceptual direction to other artists.
- Ability to train to raising the bar on motion design, and provide clear/precise feedback.
- Vector-based illustration skills and motion graphic mastery.
- Mastery of the principals of design, color theory, typography, graphics, motion graphics, video editing, and file creation optimized for digital media.
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and ability to implement them to create dynamic advertising solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and self-prioritize.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Enthusiastic about Yassir!
- Great compensation and bonuses including stock options.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment or in remote
- Paid company holidays
- Full social coverage
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN YASSIR
- Join one of the fastest-growing tech companies in North Africa
- Have a lasting impact on our company's culture
- Make a real impact on the world by helping us bring affordable financial and on-demand services to millions of Africans
- Work on some really hard technical challenges from identity infrastructure for Africans, digital payment networks to complex mapping and routing systems across the continent.
- We are the first Algerian startup to go through Y Combinator program and we’re backed by top investors including Unpopular Ventures, Rebel Fund and DainTree.VC
Do you want to become part of our first-class team? You should definitely send us your application. 🚀