Junior Finance Operation Officer
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Tuesday, September 13, 2022
Yassir is the leading super App for on demand, ride-hailing, last-mile delivery, payment services and more, set to change the way daily services are provided. It currently operates in 45 cities across multiple countries. It has raised $150 million in Series B funding, five times what it raised in its previous priced round last November with world class investors such as BOND and Y Combinator, which is the precursor of the likes of Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Doordash, among others.
We’re not just about serving people - we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need while infusing social values.
What You Will Do
- Follow-up of supplier payments
- Follow-up customer invoices and payments
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Banking follow-up
- Prepare reports and documents covering accounting transactions for management review
- Provides periodic financial analysis
What You'll Need
- Knowledge of economics and financial management skills.
- Have the same experience for 1 or 2 years.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Leadership skills.
- The ability to use your initiative.
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
Do you want to become part of our first-class team? You should definitely send us your application. 🚀