Warehouse Supervisor [Sousse]
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Tuesday, October 4, 2022
Yassir is the leading super App for on demand, ride-hailing, last-mile delivery, payment services and more, set to change the way daily services are provided. It currently operates in 45 cities across multiple countries. It has raised $150 million in Series B funding, five times what it raised in its previous priced round last November with world class investors such as BOND and Y Combinator, which is the precursor of the likes of Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Doordash, among others.
We’re not just about serving people - we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need while infusing social values.
We are looking for a dynamic skilled Warehouse Supervisor with proven experience in managing warehouses.
What You’ll Do ?
- Oversee the order process from receiving to dispatch.
- Oversee stock operations (stock counts, inventory check-in, stock disposal)
- Supervise teams and schedule shifts.
- Own and be accountable for all in-store performance metrics (order processing time, stock loss, staff attendance, compliance with standardized processes, and timeliness of deliveries).
- Maintain health and safety standards to promote a positive on-site safety culture and ensure the sites are compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Coach and develop individual store associates.
- Report to the warehouse manager on any matters affecting key Metrics and the general performance of the staff.
What You’ll Need ?
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse supervisor.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Hands-on experience with warehouse management software and databases.
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Degree in logistics, supply chain management, or any related field.
- Candidate must be based in Sousse
Do you want to become part of our first-class team? You should definitely send us your application. 🚀