Technical Product Manager - Platform and Infrastructure Domain
IT, Other Engineering, Product
Posted on Saturday, January 7, 2023
Yassir is the leading super App for on demand, ride-hailing, last-mile delivery, payment services and more, set to change the way daily services are provided. It currently operates in 45 cities across multiple countries. It has raised $150 million in Series B funding, five times what it raised in its previous priced round last November with world class investors such as BOND and Y Combinator, which is the precursor of the likes of Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Doordash, among others.
We’re not just about serving people - we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need while infusing social values.
What we're looking for!
We are seeking a highly skilled Technical Product Manager to join our team in Berlin or Paris. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in working with Platform, Infrastructure, and Product operations teams to develop and deliver innovative technical products.
As a Technical Product Manager for Platform and Infrastructure domain, you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of the product vision and strategy for the platform and infrastructure services that support other domains and teams. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, DevOps, SRE, and Architects to define, build, and maintain the company platform and infrastructure services that enable our products to scale and perform at their best. You will also help other product teams to be more efficient by optimising processes, tools and data PMs use to discover and deliver winning products.
About your role as "Technical Product Manager":
- Collaborate with the teams to define and execute the product roadmap and vision for the platform and infrastructure.
- Lead the development of technical product requirements and specifications.
- Work closely with engineering, DevOps, SRE, AI, Data, and other cross-functional teams to ensure the successful delivery of new products and features on the platform.
- Gather and analyze stakeholder feedback and market trends to make informed product decisions.
- Monitor and analyze key performance metrics to identify opportunities for product improvement.
- Manage the product roadmap and budget, ensuring resources are allocated effectively and efficiently
- Communicate product updates and progress to key stakeholders, including senior management.
About your experience as Technical Product Manager
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, with a focus on technical products.
- Demonstrated ability to define and execute a product roadmap for technical topics.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform product decisions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with technical teams and a strong understanding of technical concepts, particularly in the area of platform and infrastructure.
- Experience working with AI and machine learning technologies/
- Fluency in English is required, and fluency in German or French is a plus.
Why you should join Yassir
- 😎 You will be part of one of the first Algerian startups to go through the Y Combinator program and one of the fastest-growing tech companies in North Africa. We are current in +30 cities (Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Senegal, France and Germany)
- 💸 Attractive salary and you even get a stake in the company
- 🚉 Subsidized public transit pass
- 🤙🏽Have a lasting impact on our company's culture
- 🚀 Perfect timing with renowned investors to build something great
- 📈 Extremely steep learning curve with own responsibility and intensive guidance
- 💯 Make a real impact on the world by helping us bring affordable financial and on-demand services to millions of Africans
Applicants must be authorised to work in the EU without the need for visa sponsorship by Yassir.
Do you want to become part of our first-class team? You should definitely send us your application. 🚀