Logistics Assistant [Sfax]
Posted on Tuesday, March 28, 2023
Yassir is the leading super App for on demand, ride-hailing, last-mile delivery, payment services and more, set to change the way daily services are provided. It currently operates in 45 cities across multiple countries. It has raised $150 million in Series B funding, five times what it raised in its previous priced round last November with world class investors such as BOND and Y Combinator, which is the precursor of the likes of Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Doordash, among others.
We’re not just about serving people - we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need while infusing social values.
What You Will Do ?
- Coordinating with other team members to ensure that orders are being processed correctly.
- Coordinating activities between internal departments and external parties to ensure smooth delivery of products or services.
- Checking deliveries to ensure that the correct amount and type of item is delivered.
What You’ll Need ?
- High school diploma in logistics, supply chain management, business administration or a related field.
- Prior experience as a logistics assistant.
- Knowledge of inventory management and logistics elements.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong communication, memorization, and teamwork skills.
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills.
Do you want to become part of our first-class team? You should definitely send us your application. 🚀