Performance Marketing Lead
Marketing & Communications
Algiers Province, Algeria
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Yassir is the leading super App for on demand, ride-hailing, last-mile delivery, payment services and more, set to change the way daily services are provided. It currently operates in 45 cities across multiple countries. It has raised $150 million in Series B funding, five times what it raised in its previous priced round last November with world class investors such as BOND and Y Combinator, which is the precursor of the likes of Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Doordash, among others.
We’re not just about serving people - we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need while infusing social values.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Performance Marketing Lead, your job is to fuel Yassir's growth with highly effective online acquisition campaigns by managing end-to-end paid digital campaigns and initiatives.
Your role will also be to ensure brand awareness while developing an online media strategy and implementing web and app advertising campaigns on platforms such as google Ads and Facebook Ads; for a better tracking and optimization of CPA and digital strategy through analytics data.
- To be the driving force behind the levers (online and offline) to be implemented in order to increase the brand's notoriety and to get new customers/users;
- Implement actions and processes that allow the evolution and consolidation of brand awareness;
- Benchmark the competition to determine new practices and strategies to increase brand awareness;
- Increase the visibility of the site on search engines via natural or free search engine optimization (SEO) techniques;
- Monitor trends and brand visibility on digital media to continuously improve the brand;
- Provide real-world reporting and analysis of site visitor behavior. Evaluate and analyze website performance
- 3 to 5 years experience as a Web Traffic Manager, Digital Project Manager, or Digital Specialist;
- Very good knowledge of concepts related to digital and marketing (acquisition, KPIs, navigation usage, awareness, user stories ...) in order to increase brand awareness;
- Mastery of the different acquisition levers and associated tools (Facebook Ads, Google Ads);
- Very good knowledge of all the web marketing levers and issues related to analytics and data.
- Experience in team management
- Great compensation and bonuses including stock options.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment or in remote
- Paid company holidays
- Full social coverage
*As a company, we are passionate about diversity and inclusion, 40% of our team are women leaders in the tech sector. Research shows that women do not apply for jobs if they do not meet all of the requirements. We would like to hear from you if you feel you would be a good fit for us!
Do you want to become part of our first-class team? Then you absolutely have to send us your application. 🚀
PS: And if you want to stand out in your application, just let us know in your cover letter why we should have in our team. 💡
Diversity & Inclusion & Engagement:
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, as we believe diverse teams are more successful in the long term. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and we encourage all people equally to apply for jobs with us.
See more open positions at Yassir
Something looks off?