Posted on Monday, June 12, 2023
Yassir is the leading super App for on demand, ride-hailing, last-mile delivery, payment services and more, set to change the way daily services are provided. It currently operates in 45 cities across multiple countries. It has raised $150 million in Series B funding, five times what it raised in its previous priced round last November with world class investors such as BOND and Y Combinator, which is the precursor of the likes of Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Doordash, among others.
We’re not just about serving people - we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need while infusing social values.
ABOUT THE ROLE :
The UX researcher plays a major role in UX research,
They study the ecosystems and usage contexts of target
context of target users, in order to collect and analyze the data needed to ensure sound interface design.
- Define research methodologies to be applied according to research capacities, deadlines and customer objectives,
- Participate in the development of the data collection strategy,
- Draw up the research plan, benchmarking, research questionnaires and discussion and observation guides,
- Create personas to support research orientations and communicate hypotheses to design and development teams,
- Establish usability testing: write the animation guide, gather insights and analyze feedback,
- Work closely with the UI designer and UX Writer teams to prepare focus groups and A/B testing.
- Degree in Design, marketing, psychology, language or equivalent.
- More than one year's experience in a similar position,
- Writing skills in French, English and Arabic,
- Strong attention to detail,
- Rigorous, curious and highly organized,
- Ability to analyze and interpret quantitative and qualitative data,
- Team spirit,
- Willingness to learn and constantly reinvent oneself,
- Mastery of research methods and HCD tools,
- Great compensation and bonuses including stock options.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Paid company holidays
- Full social coverage
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN YASSIR
- Join one of the fastest-growing tech companies in North Africa
- Have a lasting impact on our company's culture
- Make a real impact on the world by helping us bring affordable financial and on-demand services to millions of Africans
- Work on some really hard technical challenges from identity infrastructure for Africans, digital payment networks to complex mapping and routing systems across the continent.
- We are the first Algerian startup to go through Y Combinator program and we’re backed by top investors including Unpopular Ventures, Rebel Fund and DainTree.VC
Do you want to become part of our first-class team? You should definitely send us your application. 🚀