Accounting & Finance
Algiers Province, Algeria
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Yassir is the leading super App for on demand, ride-hailing, last-mile delivery, payment services and more, set to change the way daily services are provided. It currently operates in 45 cities across multiple countries. It has raised $150 million in Series B funding, five times what it raised in its previous priced round last November with world class investors such as BOND and Y Combinator, which is the precursor of the likes of Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Doordash, among others.
We’re not just about serving people - we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need while infusing social values.
About the role:
The buyer takes care of purchasing management throughout the entire process, taking into account the search for suppliers, the negotiation of prices, and delivery times. Its objective is to meet the needs and requirements of its business, by purchasing products or services necessary for the proper functioning of the activity.
The tasks to be accomplished
- Plan the purchase of merchandise according to the supply chain requirements of the grocery delivery activity;
- Carry out research and validation activities for the best suppliers from the point of view of the quality/price ratio;
- Negotiate economic and contractual conditions: times, costs, quantities, and delivery methods for supplies;
- Manage purchases, enter orders and item references in management software;
- Control the progress of deliveries and the state of stocks;
- Write relevant reports to the purchasing department;
- Study market trends;
- Evaluate the purchase and introduction of new products.
- A BAC +3 diplomas, a Bachelor's degree in commerce specializing in purchasing, or a Master's in Purchasing Management;
- Between two (02) to (03) years of experience in the field
- Assurance of permanence
- Team management
- Budget responsibility.
- Time management and meeting deadlines;
- Initiative ;
- Rigor and seriousness;
- Mastery of Arabic, French, and English languages.
- The rare opportunity to change the world around you in such a way that it uses your product. We are not just an app, we are instilling social values and reinventing the way services are delivered in our region;
- Motivated colleagues in a very friendly work environment;
- Participation in the launch of new innovative projects.
- Competitive compensation and performance bonuses;
- Complementary Health ;
- Continuous training.
Do you want to become part of our first-class team? You should definitely send us your application. 🚀