HR Business Partner Associate (m/f/x)
People & HR
Posted on Monday, August 21, 2023
Yassir is the leading super App for on demand, ride-hailing, last-mile delivery, payment services and more, set to change the way daily services are provided. It currently operates in 45 cities across multiple countries. It has raised $150 million in Series B funding, five times what it raised in its previous priced round last November with world class investors such as BOND and Y Combinator, which is the precursor of the likes of Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Doordash, among others.
We’re not just about serving people - we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need while infusing social values.
Human Resources Business Partner (f/m/x)
Full-time and Hybrid.
We are looking for a driven HR Business Partner to join our fast-growing Tech Hub in Berlin. This position will report to our Head of HR. If you are a forward thinker who relates well to people and have experience working with people from diverse cultural background, is driven to exceed expectations, we need you on our team!
About your role as Human Resources Business Partner
- Advise and consult senior leaders and managers in your area of responsibility on P&C-related topics at eye level and act as a trustful sparring partner.
- Develop and implement people-centric plans and strategies to meet business requirements through a strong understanding of how to attract, develop and retain talent in close collaboration with the leaders, managers, and other key stakeholders.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Advise leadership team on best practices and embed yourself in the broader business strategy to champion people strategies that drive business results.
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning.
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals.
- Coach and consult managers on the performance management process, including the annual goal setting & assessment process, and regular feedback sessions that strive to raise the performance bar in the organization.
- Manage and deploy HR projects and lead change initiatives.
Requirements and skills
- 3+ years’ HR and business-related experience, international experience is highly preferred.
- Experience partnering with tech teams is an advantage.
- Knowledge of multiple HR disciplines to include, compensation, organizational design, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and employment laws.
- Experience designing and implementing targeted learning modules to improve performance.
- BSc degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Language proficiency in English and at least C1 in German is a must, additional language is an advantage.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills.
- A working visa or permit in the European Union
Why you should join Yassir
- You will be part of one of the first Algerian startups to go through the Y Combinator program and one of the fastest- growing tech companies in North Africa.
- We are currently in +30 cities (Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Senegal, France and Germany) and if you are looking to work in a divers environment, this is a great opportunity.
- Make a real impact on the world by helping us bring affordable financial and on-demand services to millions of Africans
- Attractive offer with a competitive salary
- Subsidized public transit pass
- And other benefits.
Do you want to become part of our first-class team? You should definitely send us your application. 🚀