People & HR, Operations
Algiers Province, Algeria
Posted on Monday, September 4, 2023
Yassir is the leading super App for on demand, ride-hailing, last-mile delivery, payment services and more, set to change the way daily services are provided. It currently operates in 45 cities across multiple countries. It has raised $150 million in Series B funding, five times what it raised in its previous priced round last November with world class investors such as BOND and Y Combinator, which is the precursor of the likes of Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Doordash, among others.
We’re not just about serving people - we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need while infusing social values.
About the role:
The Facilities Supervisor's mission is to provide all company structures with the means (goods and services) necessary for proper daily operation, in strict compliance with procedures and regulations in force.
Tasks to accomplish:
- Prospect new suppliers and partners;
- Ensure the monitoring of supplier contracts, service providers and partners;
- Analyze purchasing and service needs from different structures;
- Distribute and allocate resources between the different structures;
- Ensure the monitoring of the company's assets;
- Analyze the discrepancies between physical and accounting stocks (inventory operation);
- Control the updating of payment tracking tables;
- Plan and supervise maintenance;
- Organize and supervise the regulatory control operation (verification tours);
- Supervise the facilities team and ensure the development of its direct collaborators;
- Ensure maintenance on all company sites;
- Manage the cash register;
- Plan staff travel/reservations/ticketing
- Ensure that purchasing files (purchase orders, invoices, receipts) are compliant before sending them to the administration and finance department;
- University diploma ;
- 2 to 3 years experience in a similar position;
- Having already managed physical inventory operations
- Good sense of communication;
- Sense of organization and initiative;
- Spirit of collaboration;
- Responsible and confidant;
- A high sense of concentration,
- Having listening skills;
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The rare opportunity to change the world around you so that it uses your product. We are not just an app, we instill social values and reinvent the way services are provided in our region;
- Motivated colleagues in a very friendly working environment;
- Participation in the launch of new innovative projects.
- Competitive remuneration and performance bonus;
- Complementary Health ;
- Continuing education.
Do you want to become part of our first-class team? You should definitely send us your application. 🚀